After receiving so many requests on our contact page, some of the readers asked for sharing a healthy recipe. So I will be sharing with you today a broccoli recipe cooked in white Sauvignon Blanc Wine.
- ¼ cup of olive oil.
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- 1 large bunch of broccoli, cut into flowerets.
- 1 ½ cups of Sauvignon blanc.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- In a heavy skillet, heat the olive oil.
- Remove from heat and add the garlic. Stir for 30 seconds, and return the skillet to low heat.
- Add the broccoli and toss until it is coated with olive oil.
- Add the wine, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the broccoli to a heated bowl.
- Boil the liquid in the skillet over high heat until reduced to ½ cup.
- Pour the liquid over broccoli,